The Youth Services (Grade 6/7 - 12) program is offered as a supplement
not a substitute for, the family as the primary agent for the care
development of the young adult.
The Youth Center offers various
activities that are intended to provide age appropriate,
supervised activities for the family members of active duty military
and DOD civilian sponsors
who are in grades 6/7 - 12.
The program offers closely monitored activities and programs
that are designed to meet the needs of every youth.
Daily activities are designed to foster and develop physical,
cognitive, social, and emotional capabilities regardless
of the age group. The program is staffed with professional
management personnel, trained program assistants,
administrative, and support personnel.
- 1430-1900 Monday – Thursday for After School
- 1200-1900 School Out Days
- 1300-2200 Friday & Saturday
- Closed Sunday & US Holidays
We are committed to providing high quality, comprehensive
for the youth of the Daegu community
and will do all
we can to deliver
this service to you and your family.
Our staff is always available
and will be happy to assist in any way that we can.
Youth Center 2013 Summer Trip
- Fantasy Lotte World Adventure, 0700-2100, 18 Jun, Fee $25.00
- Daecheon Beach, 23-24 Jun, Fee $45.00
- Haeundae/LG Science Hall, 0800-1800, 02 Jul, Fee $15.00
- Paintball/Carroll Pool, 0900-1800, 09 Jul, Fee $25.00
- Daegu DongHwa Temple/Hiking/Cable Car ride, 0900-1700, 11 Jul, Fee $15.00
- Caribbean bay/Everland (Overnight), 0700-2100, 16-17 Jul, Fee $60.00
- Fun Fun Mud Festival, 0700-2000, 23 Jul, Fee $15.00
- California Beach Water Park, 0800-1800, 25 Jul, Fee $25.00
- Yeosu Aquarium, 0700-2000, 30 Jul, Fee $20.00
- Hand/Net Fish Catching Festival, 0800-1800, 02 Aug, Fee $20.00
- Summer Skiing, 0700-2100, 06 Aug, Fee $35.00
- ATV Adventure, 0900-1700, 08 Aug, Fee $25.00
- Water Rafting & Paintball trip (overnight), 0800-2000, 13-14 Aug, Fee $60.00
- Back to School Osan Shopping trip, 0700-2000, 20 Aug, Fee $10.00
Camp Walker building #252
Phone Number: DSN 764-5720/5721
If you would like your child to be matched with a sponsor, click here Daeguysdirector@cysskorea.com