The Youth Services (Grade 6/7 - 12) program is offered as a supplement
not a substitute for, the family as the primary agent for the care
development of the young adult.
The Youth Center offers various
activities that are intended to provide age appropriate,
supervised activities for the family members of active duty military
and DOD civilian sponsors
who are in grades 6/7 - 12.
The program offers closely monitored activities and programs
that are designed to meet the needs of every youth.
Daily activities are designed to foster and develop physical,
cognitive, social, and emotional capabilities regardless
of the age group. The program is staffed with professional
management personnel, trained program assistants,
administrative, and support personnel.
- 1430-1900 Monday – Thursday for After School
- 1200-1900 School Out Days
- 1300-2200 Friday & Saturday
- Closed Sunday & US Holidays
We are committed to providing high quality, comprehensive
for the youth of the Daegu community
and will do all
we can to deliver
this service to you and your family.
Our staff is always available
and will be happy to assist in any way that we can.
Youth Center February 2014 Event
- Field Trip - Experience Candle making at susung Resort, 1500-1800, 6 Feb 14
- Commissary Bagging Orientation, 1730-1830, 11 Feb 14
- Cultural Cooking Club (Thai food), 1600-1730, 20 Feb 14
- BGCA ImageMakers Photo Exhibit, 1700, 21 Feb 14
- Tech Club meeting for DAF Film Tech, 1400-1800, 22 Feb 14
- Field trip to the Ice skating rink at Susug Resort, 1500-1800, 28 Feb 14
Youth Bagging Opportunities!
To be eligible you must:
- Be 15 to 18 years old (14 year old can bag ONLY if they are enrolled in HIGH SCHOOL)
- Be a current Youth Center Member
- Attend bagger orientaitons and comply with the Baggers Agreement (1730, 11 Feb, 11 Mar, 15 Apr 14 @ Youth Center)
Middle School 8th graders will only be allow to bag at the end of their 8th grade school year.
Money Matters Workshop (Youth Center)
The Money Matters Workshops can give you the tools you need to make the right choices in planning for Clollege; Budget living within your means; Credit/Debt; Saving & Investing; and Entrepreneurship. Stop by the Youth Center to sign up for these informational workshops that lead to BGCA Money matters Scholarships.
Must have an active CYS Services Membership to participate (ages 13-18 years)
- Budget within Your Means - 1600, 05 February 2014
- Credit and Debt - 1600, 19 February 2014
- Saving & Investing - 1600, 05 March 2014
- Entrepreneurship - 1600, 19 March 2014
Camp Walker building #252
Phone Number: DSN 764-5720/5721
If you would like your child to be matched with a sponsor, click here Daeguysdirector@cysskorea.com