The Youth Services (Grade 6/7 - 12) program is offered as a supplement
not a substitute for, the family as the primary agent for the care
development of the young adult.
The Youth Center offers various
activities that are intended to provide age appropriate,
supervised activities for the family members of active duty military
and DOD civilian sponsors
who are in grades 6/7 - 12.
The program offers closely monitored activities and programs
that are designed to meet the needs of every youth.
Daily activities are designed to foster and develop physical,
cognitive, social, and emotional capabilities regardless
of the age group. The program is staffed with professional
management personnel, trained program assistants,
administrative, and support personnel.
- 1430-1900 Monday – Thursday for After School
- 1300-1900 School Out Days
- 1430-2100 Friday
- 1300-2100 Saturday
- Closed Sunday & US Holidays
We are committed to providing high quality, comprehensive
for the youth of the Daegu community
and will do all
we can to deliver
this service to you and your family.
Our staff is always available
and will be happy to assist in any way that we can.
Youth Center October Activities
- Digital Media (what makes movies), 1500-1600 & 1700-1800, Every Tuesdays
- Digital Photography (Adobe Suite), 1500-1600 & 1700-1800, Every Thursdays
- Keystone Club meeting, 1700, 05 Oct
- Video making & editing w/Cell phone, 1600, 12 Oct
- Lock In, 1900-0730, 14-15 Oct
- Tea Cup Candles, 1530, 18 Oct
- Music Making & Recording, 1700, 21 Oct
- Aroma therapy-Eye Pillow, 1530, 25 Oct
- Hail & Farewell, Oct birthday party, 1600, 28 Oct
Youth Bagging Opportunities!
To be eligible you must:
Be 15 to 18 years old (14 year old can bag ONLY if they are enrolled in HIGH SCHOOL)
Be a current Youth Center Member
Attend bagger orientaitons and comply with the Baggers Agreement
Middle School 8th graders will only be allow to bag at the end of their 8th grade school year.
Youth Sponsorship “We Need You”
If you under 18 and interested in learning about local culture while helping kids just like yourself
transition in and out of Daegu. Contact School Liaison Officer.
Phone number DSN 315-764-5467 Email
Camp Walker building #252
Phone Number: DSN 764-5720/5721
If you would like your child to be matched with a sponsor, click here Daeguysdirector@cysskorea.com